November 21, 2013

WINTER WONDERLAND



Just shipped these two beauties off to VÅLER. E's mom asked me a while back if I could make some pillows for her local Christmas bazaar ...with Christmas motives ... and taken her location the choice naturally fell on some PICTURES that I took this February at ALBY, not far from VÅLER. Looking at these pictures I can't believe it's been under a year since I took them.. feels like forever. Anyway, I really enjoyed having the pillows in my living room for a couple of days before I sent them off ..so I hope their new owner will like them too:)

3 comments:

  1. Så nydelige! Heldig er den som kjøper disse putene :) Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putene var helt fantastisk fine! Skulle veldig gjerne hatt dem i sofaen her hjemme - sikker på at jeg ikke er den eneste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tusen takk for koselige kommentarer:) Har tenkt på muligheten for å lage flere og selge så nyttig og fin feedback!

    ReplyDelete