July 9, 2013

FINALLY SOME SUMMER SUN



These last couple of weeks have been spent at BØNES in BERGEN ..in the house that I grew up in. My parents are off on HOLIDAY so we have been the lucky winners of having the house all to ourselves. After two weeks in BERGEN I realized that 7 years away had totally made me forget that you can easily spend an entire summer in BERGEN without hardly experiencing any days with temperatures over 20 degrees. These last weeks it's been more like 13. BUT, this weekend we had SUN, and at the balcony it was actually warm enough to TAN ..and enjoy an early champagne/tapas dinner. I'm starting to remember that the key to a successful Norwegian summer is all about making the most out of those glimpses of summer you actually get. Hope you all are enjoying your summer, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment