August 20, 2011

MY FIRST TIME AT THE BJØRVIKA/GRØNLAND BRIDGE, OSLO, NORWAY



The OSLO WEATHER has been GREAT today, so after my visit to TEKSTALLIANSE at KUNSTHALL OSLO I decided to take a walk over the new OSLO BRIDGE ..it's new to me anyway. I guess it's practical and natural to cross this bridge from this destination no matter the weather, but I imagine it's not that FUN to cross it in shitty wind and rain (after crossing PUDDEFJORDSBROEN(a bridge in BERGEN) a couple of times in awful weather I kind of dread bridges in crappy weather).. and more especially; it's not that fun to photograph in bad weather ...so I took the opportunity to take some pictures (and force E to take some) when we crossed it. Well, then it's off and out into the SUN again, have a beautiful SATURDAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment