August 11, 2013

MOUNTAIN FLOWER CROWN


Totally exhausted, but also very happy, after spending all of yesterday photographing the beautiful wedding ...of the beautiful couple ANETTE and WESLEY ...here in beautiful OSLO. I think it's such an honor as well as a nice experience getting to spend the entire WEDDING DAY with a couple like that ..but it also makes my entire body hurt the day after. Their wedding was wonderful from beginning to end and I can not wait to show you some pictures, but today you have to settle with these photos that I took at the cabin while making a FLOWER CROWN. Realized when I put it on that I can't really wear one with that  kind of flowers because of my ALLERGIES; putting it on made my eyes and nose itch and run immediately ..well well, I guess that just means that if I ever want to make one again ..I'll just have to make it for someone else:)

2 comments:

  1. I always love seeing you in flower crowns! So glad that the wedding and bachelorette ones didn't make your allergies go crazy! love b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) ..me too! That one will always be the most special one, I love that you had that made for me!

      Klem K

      Delete