February 10, 2011

MY VIXEN AWARD


Yesterday I had the honor of WINNING the category BEST PHOTO BLOG at the first ever VIXEN BLOGAWARDS, held in OSLO, NORWAY. It felt truly GREAT to be rewarded for all the work and love I put into my blog. I also got fab award gifts; a CANON camera, flowers, a giant goodie bag and last but not least; the actual DIAMOND shaped VIXEN award. Thank you to ALL OF YOU who voted for me, once or many times more, I appreciate it, A LOT ;) I will post more pictures from yesterday's FUN later.. even though I didn't take that many, because I am not good at photographing and participating at the same time, I tend to get too involved in one or the other.. and yesterday I was either nervous or celebrating ..so... but STILL some pictures were taken.. of course:)

3 comments: