January 24, 2011

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEAUTY..


One time when I talked to my DAD he asked for more picture of CARS on my BLOG. I have always been a big fan of CARS, maybe I don't know that much about them, but I really like how they LOOK, and I therefore thought that my DAD's request was a reasonable one. Unfortunately most of the nice cars here in BERLIN are in the western part, and not the eastern where I live, so there haven't been any car photos.. until last week.. when we went on a trip to the WEST to buy some CHAMPAGNE for E's birthday ..and my eye fell on this old VOLVO ..and I thought to myself that this was a nice opportunity to photograph a car (even though I think my dad was more hoping for a picture of maybe a BMW or a MERCEDES BENZ). So here they are.. my blog's first car pictures and hopefully not the last ones, even though I must admit that I don't know much about this car ..other than it's red and with a fun shape.. . and that it's a VOLVO..



...and that it has a BEHIND looking like this.. If anyone know anything more about this CAR, like when it's from or something, feel free to COMMENT, then maybe this can be the start of me learning more about cars..




No comments:

Post a Comment