October 31, 2011

WHO NEEDS A SHOPPING BUDGET WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD FRIENDS WITH GOOD TASTE WHO SHARE



Finally back in a BERLIN after a beautiful month in NORWAY. Berlin looks amazing all wrapped in yellow, red and orange leaves ..and it feel sooo goooood not to be living in  suitcase anymore, and it feels amazing to be back in our own apartment. Always when I come back to Berlin from Norway my suitcase is heavier than when I left; filled with different FOOD I miss and CLOTHES I've picked up from boxes at my parents or E's parents house ( and for some reason always something from H&M.. even though we have tons of H&M stores in Berlin and the clothes are cheaper here.. I always end up buying something when I'm home, anyway.)This time my suitcase was extra full because I brought back two winter/fall jackets; one was a second hand CAPE (the cape that I'm wearing in these pictures) and the other one was a second hand FUR coat. The cape is my SISTERS, we found it at UFF in OSLO once when she visited me when I lived there. It's a children's cape but it works perfectly for autumn when you don't need to wear that much under. I love capes and have earlier posted pictures of both me and my sister in capes; here; and here ..and here :) The FUR coat I am borrowing from ARJA, and I will post pictures of that one later. Have a nice autumn day!

No comments:

Post a Comment