October 14, 2011

INGVILD LIVE SESSION




This wednesday I went to INGVILD ØSTGÅRDS release party/concert here in OSLO. The release was a 7 SONG LIVE SESSIN that she recorded on the 9th of April this year at URBAN SOUND STUDIOS (beautiful video recording from the studio recording here) I had not heard INGVILDS music live in a long time (we used to live together in OSLO and then I would get free sneak peaks into her musical world all the time) so it was amazing to hear and see how her music had developed during these last years. The recording is not available on CD, but at the release it was possible to buy online download instructions for the recording. The instructions came on a card together with two postcards, all designed by Ingvild (she is also a graphic designer with her own company 'I MADE IT') ..and the photos are by LINN MELUM. The songs are also available on iTUNES. I took some pictures at the concert that I will post later today:) 




    

No comments:

Post a Comment