May 6, 2011

HANGING OUT WITH MY SISTER IN THEIR NEW APARTMENT IN KREUZBERG, BERLIN



My sister and FRODE just moved into a really nice apartment in KREUZBERG. It's on the top floor and has great LIGHT and as you see beautiful WOODEN FLOORS. Last night when I visited them I came to think that the apartment could be a nice location for a PHOTO SHOOT I'm doing so I snapped a couple of pictures of it with my sister just hanging around. (For those who know her and might wonder..; no, she has not started playing the guitar, she is just kidding around with a guitar owned by the people they are renting the apartment from) When I come to think of it it was very music filled when I was there ..not because of my sisters pretend-playing, but because one of the NEIGHBORS was playing the TROMBONE all the time when I was there... (for those out there playing an instrument while having neighbors; at least FINISH with a song if you are going to play scales all day long.. the scales are boring to listen to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment