March 6, 2014

EARLY SPRING


When my sister and I were KIDS our parents used to bring us here for Sunday walks ..to ARBORETET at MILDE. Maybe it's because it's really beautiful there, or maybe because even though you go there to walk ..it's kind of casual walking, I never stopped liking this place ..not even when I was a stubborn teenager. The area is situated outside the city center close to the OCEAN.. and has beaches and forests as well as botanical gardens ..and there are many nice walking paths. My mom, sister and I went there this Saturday to fully enjoy the beautiful day. After a very dark and wet winter I felt that this weekend kind of brought me back to LIFE with its light and sunshine ..that my sister visited from Trondheim probably didn't hurt either.


No comments:

Post a Comment