November 10, 2012

SATURDAY MORNING, HOUSE SITTING


Lazy morning hanging out with ELLINGTON. And if you are wondering.. YES you have seen this beautiful CAT, apartment and VIEW before ...right HERE. And I would like to say that I'm SORRY that I haven't been that good at posting lately. My life and routines have kind of been thrown for a loop from first being sick, then having visitors, then a storm and a blackout and then visitors again ..and having an iphone camera always in my bag makes me a bit lazy about shooting every day events.. NOT GOOD. Good if I had used my iphone as a supplement, but not good if it makes me always leave my camera at home.. I'm realizing as I am writing this that I am APOLOGIZING more to myself than to you ...because I really want pictures from my stay here... so I guess I will just have to get back in the saddle! Have a nice weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment