June 26, 2012

MEET SOFIA

Sofia Rubber Boots by Kartell

Yesterday ERLEND and I were out biking when it suddenly started RAINING like CRAZY. Luckily we were right by the big design shopping center STILWERK (that I have never been to before, but have always wanted to visit), so we decided to seek shelter and have a look. Seconds after we entered the building I saw these amazingly beautiful rubber boots in the KARTELL storetront window. Coming from the capital of rain; BERGEN, I have always had a soft spot for anything that looks great (especially shoes) and that also keeps the rain out ( for instance THIS PAIR became a favorite after I went to a NATIVE BEACH PARTY here in BERLIN last summer and there got a pair of NATIVE shoes .. we were by the way also on this occasion surprised by rain  .. ).. so I had to go in and have a look. And well ..as you might tell from the pictures .. I  was sold. So here she is; the most beautiful rubber boot I have ever seen; SOFIA.

1 comment:

  1. Dette var virkelig lekre støvler!!!
    De er laget for å bli vist fram, så jeg håper du bruker dem ofte,
    så alle vi andre også får se dem!!?
    Jeg liker dem, de er sexy :-)

    ReplyDelete