February 15, 2012

VALENTINES SURPRISE DINNER AT THE RESTAURANT AT THE END OF THE WORLD


Yesterday E took me out for a surprise dinner at a restaurant that we both have been wanting to visit for a long time; PARIS-MOSKAU. I call it the restaurant at the end of the world because it is located in a nice little house ..and the house is located almost on a cliff, next to a gigantic construction site. I think they are building a huge government building there ..but right now there is just a big crater of sand, machines and bright construction site lights. The little house has a very ROALD DAHL kind of feel to it. Well, enough about the house, the food was really good, and to make the Valentine atmosphere complete the guy at our neighbor table proposed to his date ..and she said yes; they looked very happy and kept it as private as possible in a restaurant. I sat there remembering when E proposed to me, feeling happy for them, and happy that it was not me being proposed to at a restaurant on Valentines Day, I don't know, that is just one of those things that would have made me feel really awkward, luckily E and I are on the same page there.

No comments:

Post a Comment