August 25, 2011

MY BERGEN BACHELORETTE PARTY


                     After a surprise cava breakfast we met weather girl Hilde at TV2                             


             After more cava and makeup I'm starting to feel kind of ready to pose as a weather girl            



                    ...and then over to the news...                   




                        Delicious lunch at Verftet                                


                      Watching my weather forecast                       


                             Bergen by night                     

Photo: Ina Romslo Rønning


So these are some glimpses from my BERGEN BACHELORETTE PARTY. I got all sentimental organizing the photos for this post. It's not often I get to have a girls night like the one we had for my bachelorette party... it's not often I get to see my Norwegian friends period. Living in Berlin the only thing I really wished for my Bachelorette party was for the chance to hang out with my friends and have a great time.. and that I got ...and then some:) Thank you all for being such great friends!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this party looks just so amazing. I am glad that you all girls enjoyed every moment. Anyways for my bachelor bash I have been trying to find affordable rooftop Seattle venues but I am not able to find any. It will be great if you can help by suggesting any good spots.

    ReplyDelete