November 17, 2011

SUSHI, KIMCHI AND MISO SOUP FROM CUBE SUSHI


When you move to a new neighborhood it's always important to find new regular spots, for me that's a place for good grocery shopping, a place with nice flowers, thai takeout, great pizza ..and this week it was time to find SUSHI. We located what I believe will be our new regular SUSHI takeout place. It's called CUBE SUSHI and is located on  Zossener Straße in Kreuzberg, not far from the MARKTHALLE on Bergmann Straße. They have good and reasonable sushi and seams like nice people, so far that makes them my new go to sushi place. Looking at these pictures makes me very hungry so think I will have to go and prepare lunch! Have a nice day wherever you are, in Berlin it's all foggy and cold so think I will have to prepare something warm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment