March 16, 2011

EXTERIORS







This is one of many teasers from the new norwegian film EXTERIORS that will be released up to the films cinema premier the 25th of March. The film is a collaboration between the norwegian director PATRIK SYVERSEN and the norwegian art photographer and director MARIE KRISTIANSEN. She has previously done videos for the norwegian fashion designer FAM IRVOLL and LILLY ALLENS new clothing store LUCY IN DESGUISE. Both can be watched here


When I first heard about the film and saw a couple of pictures from it some weeks ago I thought it sounded like an interesting project ..so yesterday when Euforia Film asked me if I wanted to be one of the bloggers to release a teaser for the film, I accepted. If you understand norwegian you can read more about the film here.



No comments:

Post a Comment